SOUNDGUARD: DIRECTOR OF TALENT
About the Company:
SoundGuard is a specialty coatings company that has created the world’s first soundproofing paint. Due to this revolutionary coatings technology, SoundGuard is now the easiest, fastest and most cost-effective solution for decreasing sound transmission through walls making it perfect for hotels, apartment buildings, office buildings and student housing. SoundGuard is now working with dozens of customers and properties across the globe representing millions of square feet of wall space that will benefit from our incredible product.
The Director of Talent position is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about Recruiting & Talent Management to join a high-growth early-stage company. Reporting to the Founder & CEO and partnering closely with the entire leadership team, the Director of Talent will be responsible for aligning all recruiting and talent management programs and efforts with the values, mission and culture of SoundGuard. This individual will be responsible for building the highest-quality team in the industry.
- Drive the strategy and execution of SoundGuard’s global recruiting practices.
- Build and manage the recruitment cycle including best practices in sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, closing and onboarding candidates across all levels and functions
- Create and implement innovative programs and campaigns to generate awareness and build candidate pipeline.
- Work with other members of the leadership team to understand their team needs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies.
- Provide feedback to the CEO on all compensation packages including performance and retention bonuses.
- Develop employment branding to better educate candidates about SoundGuard.
- Create and implement screening and interview processes to ensure top quality candidates and hires.
- Create and implement initiatives that support a strong culture of performance management, where top performers are rewarded and performance issues are quickly addressed and resolved.
- 7+ years of recruiting and talent management experience
- Preferred experience within the coatings, building materials or construction industries however other industries will still be considered
- Preferred experience with recruiting managers and executives as well as sales reps and project managers
- Preferred experience at an early-stage company, responsible for many of the first hires.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- A natural curiosity to learn, take risks and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or work experience that demonstrates the above skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75%
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus based on individual goals around hiring and retention
- Company bonus based on company goals and milestones
- Full benefits including health & dental
- Stock option grants based on individual performance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Target comp range = $85,000 to $115,000 + stock option grants