SOUNDGUARD: DIRECTOR OF SALES
About the Company:
SoundGuard is a specialty coatings company that has created the world’s first soundproofing paint. Due to this revolutionary coatings technology, SoundGuard is now the easiest, fastest and most cost-effective solution for decreasing sound transmission through walls making it perfect for hotels, apartment buildings, office buildings and student housing. SoundGuard is now working with dozens of customers and properties across the globe representing millions of square feet of wall space that will benefit from our incredible product.
The Director of Sales position is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about sales, growth, management and team building to join an early-stage company poised for years of accelerating growth. Reporting to the Founder & CEO and partnering closely with the entire leadership team, the Director of Sales will be responsible for all sales and growth team efforts across the country. This person will assist the CEO and Director or Talent with recruiting efforts and building out the regional sales teams. The Director of Sales will be responsible for recruiting, training, managing and supporting all regional sales reps and regional sales managers.
- Create and implement the sales and growth strategy/plan at SoundGuard
- Recruit best-in-class regional sales teams consisting of outside sales reps, inside sales reps and regional sales managers.
- Responsible for driving revenue
- Working closely with other team members and leaders to ensure projects are being completed according to our standards
- Responsible for building new sales initiatives and partnerships
- Generate new sales ideas and prospecting strategies
- Oversee all activity and reporting for the sales pipeline in each region via CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce and/or Pipedrive)
- Work with our marketing team to ensure sales reps and referral partners have up-to-date marketing materials and sales presentations
- Make sure all marketing efforts are being maximized
- Responsible for inbound leads being qualified and routed to the correct regional sales team
- Work with marketing teamto make sure SoundGuard is properly represented at industry tradeshows and conferences
- Provide suggestions to the CEO for compensation packages related to all regional sales team members
- Present revenue and expenses forecasts and reports to the CEO
- Participate in all customer pricing conversations
- Responsible for all customer quotes and proposals
- Host weekly call for entire sales team
- Oversee monthly webinars for prospects and customers
- Set goals and objectives for every member of the sales team
- 12+ years of sales and management experience
- Preferred experience within the coatings, building materials or construction industries however other industries will still be considered
- Preferred experience with managing a minimum of 10 outside sales
- Preferred experience with recruiting sales reps and sales managers
- Preferred experience at an early-stage company
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Natural curiosity to learn, take risks and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or work experience that demonstrates the above skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Individual performance bonus
- Company bonus
- Full benefits including health & dental
- Stock option grants
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Target comp range = $125,000 to $250,000 + stock option grants