SOUNDGUARD: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
About the Company:
SoundGuard is a specialty coatings company that has created the world’s first soundproofing paint. Due to this revolutionary coatings technology, SoundGuard is now the easiest, fastest and most cost-effective solution for decreasing sound transmission through walls making it perfect for hotels, apartment buildings, office buildings and student housing. SoundGuard is now working with dozens of customers and properties across the globe representing millions of square feet of wall space that will benefit from our incredible product.
The Director of Operations position is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about operations and project management to join a high-growth early-stage company. Reporting to the Founder & CEO and partnering closely with the entire leadership team the Director of Operations will be responsible for everything related to production, quality control, inventory management, logistics, field projects, contractor on-boarding and assisting the Director of Talent with building out the regional operations teams.
- Responsible for the successful completion of all customer mockups and projects
- Recruit best-in-class regional operations teams consisting of project managers and regional operations managers
- Providing initial and ongoing training for all operation team members
- Responsible for on-boarding and training all contractors
- Work closely with other team members and leaders to ensure projects are being completed according to our standards
- Responsible for creating and maintaining strategic partnerships
- Oversee and increase efficiencies related to production, quality control, supply chain, inventory management and logistics
- Provide feedback and suggestions to the CEO for compensation packages related to all regional operations team members
- Participate in all customer pricing conversations
- Work with sales team to make sure customers are getting quotes and proposals in a timely manner
- Create, implement and manage training program for contractors
- Set goals and objectives for all operations team members
- 12+ years of operations and project management experience
- Preferred experience within the coatings, building materials or construction industries however other industries will still be considered
- Preferred experience with managing a minimum of 8 project managers
- Preferred experience with recruiting project managers
- Preferred experience at an early-stage company
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Natural curiosity to learn, take risks and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or work experience that demonstrates the above skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75%
- Competitive base salary
- Individual performance bonus
- Company bonus
- Full benefits including health & dental
- Stock option grants
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Target comp range = $100,000 to $150,000 + stock option grants